Madras High Court has released the Madras High Court Recruitment 2020: Personal Assistant & Clerk Posts notification on 27/12/2020. Notification is out for 77 vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 27/12/2020 to 03/02/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Personal Assistant & Personal Clerk
Post Date: 27/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 77
Important Dates for Madras High Court Recruitment 2020: Personal Assistant & Clerk Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||27/12/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||03/02/2021|
Vacancy Details of the Madras High Court Recruitment 2020: Personal Assistant & Clerk Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges||66|
|2||Personal Assistant (to the Registrars)||08|
|3||Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars)||03|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|2||Personal Assistant (to the Registrars)||36,400 – 1,15,700|
|3||Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars)||20,600 – 65,500|
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||SC / SC(A) / ST/ MBC & DC / BC / BCM (Reserved)||18 to 35 years|
|2||SC / SC(A) / ST/ MBC & DC / BC / BCM (Unreserved / Others)||18 to 30 years|
- Candidates should have completed any Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, or any other discipline of a recognized University in Indian Union in 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern.
- Candidates must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Shorthand and Typewriting in English – Higher / Senior Grade.
- For Personel Assistant: 120 words per minute in respect of Shorthand English and 45 words per minute in respect of Typewriting English.
- For Personel Clerk: 120 words per minute in respect of Shorthand English; 90 words per minute in respect of Shorthand Tamil and 45 words per minute in respect of Typewriting English and Tamil.
The selection will be based on
- Common Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Oral Test
|1||BC / BCM / MBC & DC / Others / UR||1000/-|
|2||SC / ST / Differently Abled Persons and Destitute
Widows of all castes
Note: It is mandatory for all categories of the applicants (including the fee exempted category candidates) to register their basic particulars, on payment of Rs.60/- (Rupees Sixty only).
How to Apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2020: Personal Assistant & Clerk Posts
- Candidates apply online by visiting the official website www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in.
- The Application contains two parts Part A and Part B. You must complete both Part A and Part B to apply for the Post.
- Part A (Registration Form), Once the registration is done move to Part B
- Part B (Application Form), Once you successfully login, fill your details to complete the Application.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload all the Attested Copies of required documents.
- Pay the Exam Fee
- The application must be submitted on or before 03/02/2021.