Lok Sabha Secretariat has released the Parliamentary Reporter Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/12/2019. Notification is out for 21 Parliamentary Reporter posts. Eligible candidates can send the application to the given address before 28/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Parliamentary Reporter
Post Date: 20/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 21
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Lok Sabha Parliamentary Reporter Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||28/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of Lok Sabha Parliamentary Reporter Recruitment:
- Parliamentary Reporter: 56100/- 177500/-
The upper age limit is 40 years.
- Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University and shorthand speed of 160 words per minute in English / Hindi.
- Certificate in computer course recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) / National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) or courses equivalent to ‘O’ Level in terms of syllabus and duration of course as prescribed by NIELIT.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Lok Sabha Parliamentary Reporter Recruitment 2020:
- Eligible candidates have to apply for the above posts in a typewritten / printed application form, either in English or in Hindi, strictly in the format prescribed in this Advertisement and send to the given address.
- Applicants should affix two identical self-attested recent passport size photographs, one on the application form and the other on the attendance sheet.
The Recruitment Branch, Lok Sabha Secretariat Room No. 521, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi-110001