Lok Sabha Secretariat has released the Curatorial Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/12/2019. Notification is out for 03 posts such as Curatorial Assistant, Conservation Assistant and Technical Assistant. Eligible candidates can send the application to the given address before 13/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Curatorial Assistant, Conservation Assistant and Technical Assistant
Post Date: 20/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 03
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Lok Sabha Curatorial Assistant Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||13/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of Lok Sabha Curatorial Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Curatorial Assistant||01 (UR)|
|2||Conservation Assistant||01 (UR)|
|3||Technical Assistant||01 (UR)|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Age limit (as on 13/01/2020):
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Curatorial Assistant||27 years|
|2||Conservation Assistant||27 years|
|3||Technical Assistant||27 years|
Educational Qualification (as on 13/01/2020):
1. Curatorial Assistant:
- Candidates should be completed Master’s degree in History from a recognized University with specialization in Modern Indian History (OR)
- Master’s degree in Museology from a recognized University/Institute (OR)
- Bachelor’s degree in History from a recognized University.
- Candidates should have a 01 year in a reputed Museum, being conversant with various facets of Museum-related work, including the use of the latest IT techniques for planning and maintenance of Museums for those having a Master’s Degree and 02 years for those having Bachelor’s Degree.
2. Conservation Assistant:
- Candidates should be completed Bachelor’s degree with Chemistry from a recognized University.
- Candidates should have 02 years in a reputed Conservation Laboratory/Museum, being well versed with various works related to museums, including conservation of papers and textiles and other collections.
- Candidates must possess knowledge and experience of the latest conservation techniques.
3. Technical Assistant:
- Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Applications from a recognized University / Institution.
- Candidates should have 02 years in operation, maintenance and regular up-gradation of Computers and accessories, including LCD / DLP Projectors, Plasma Screen, TFT, etc.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Lok Sabha Curatorial Assistant Recruitment 2020:
- Eligible candidates have to apply for the above posts in a typewritten / printed application form, either in English or in Hindi, strictly in the format prescribed in this Advertisement and send to the given address.
- Applicants should affix two identical self-attested recent passport size photographs, one on the application form and the other on the attendance sheet.
The Recruitment Branch, Lok Sabha Secretariat Room No. 521, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi-110001