Lok Nayak Hospital Delhi has announced the Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 71 Senior Resident posts on an ad-hoc basis in Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in New Delhi on 23/04/2020 to 01/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 20/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 71
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Lok Nayak Hospital Delhi Senior Resident Recruitment:
|Walk-in-Interview Date||23/04/2020 to 01/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of Lok Nayak Hospital Delhi Senior Resident Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Department||No. of posts|
|2||Burns & Plastic Surgery||03|
|11||Obst. & Gynae||10|
- Senior Resident: 67,000 – 2,08,700/- per month.
- The upper age limit is 37 years for General candidates, EWS & OBC candidates.
- 05 years relaxation in case of SC / ST.
Candidates should be completed MBBS with Post Graduate Degree / DNB / Diploma or Post Doctoral Degree or equivalent, in the concerned specialty from an NMC / MCI recognized university / institute and must possess DMC registration for the concerned specialty / super specialty.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of Lok Nayak Hospital Delhi Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.tte.delhigovt.nic.in
- Candidates bring the filled application form, self-attested photocopies of the requisite document (i.e. MBBS Degree, Post Graduate Degree, DMC Certificate for PG Degree, Cast Certificate, if applicable & Identity proof viz. Aadhar Card, Voter ID card. Driving license, Passport, etc.) along with 2 (two) photographs and original documents for verification to the below venue:
Room no. 005, Administrative Block, LNH, New Delhi
Date and Time:
|S.No.||Name of the Department||Date and Time|
|1||Anesthesia||23/04/2020 (Morning Board – I)|
|2||Burns & Plastic Surgery||23/04/2020 (Afternoon Board – I)|
|3||Bio-Chemistry||24/04/2020 (Morning Board – I)|
|4||Clinical Pathology||24/04/2020 (Afternoon Board – I)|
|5||Dermatology||24/04/2020 (Afternoon Board – II)|
|6||ENT||27/04/2020 (Morning Board – I)|
|7||General Surgery||27/04/2020 (Afternoon Board – I)|
|8||Medicine||28/04/2020 (Morning Board – I)|
|9||Microbiology||28/04/2020 (Afternoon Board – I)|
|10||Neonatology||29/04/2020 (Morning Board – I)|
|11||Obst. & Gynae||29/04/2020 (Afternoon Board – I)|
|12||Orthopedics||30/04/2020 (Morning Board – I)|
|13||Pediatrics||30/04/2020 (Afternoon Board – I)|
|14||Radio-diagnosis||01/05/2020 (Morning Board – I)|
|15||Radiotherapy||01/05/2020 (Afternoon Board – I)|
Important Links for Lok Nayak Hospital Delhi Senior Resident Recruitment: