Lok Nayak Hospital Delhi has announced the Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 39 Senior Resident posts on an ad-hoc basis in Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in New Delhi on 01/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 30/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 39
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Lok Nayak Hospital Delhi Senior Resident Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of Lok Nayak Hospital Delhi Senior Resident Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Department||No. of posts|
- Senior Resident: 67,000 – 2,08,700/- per month.
- The upper age limit is 37 years for General candidates, EWS & OBC candidates.
- 05 years relaxation in case of SC / ST.
Candidates should be completed MBBS with Post Graduate Degree / DNB / Diploma or Post Doctoral Degree or equivalent as per the residency scheme, in a concerned specialty from an MCI recognized university / institute and must possess DMC registration for the concerned specialty / super specialty.
Walk-in-Interview Details of Lok Nayak Hospital Delhi Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.tte.delhigovt.nic.in
- Candidates bring the filled application form, self-attested photocopies of the requisite document (i.e. MBBS Degree, Post Graduate Degree, DMC Certificate for PG Degree, Cast Certificate, if applicable & Identity proof viz. Aadhar Card, Voter ID card. Driving license, Passport, etc.) along with 2 (two) photographs and original documents for verification to the below venue:
Office of Addl. Medical Superintendent (Admn.), Room no. 005, Administrative Block, LNH.
Date and Time:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Date and Time|
|1||Anesthesia||01/06/2020 at 09:00 AM to 10.00 AM|
|2||Medicine||01/06/2020 at 12:00 PM to 01.00 PM|