Life Insurance Corporation Housing Finance Limited has announced the LIC HFL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 notification on 02/12/2019. Notification is out for 35 Assistant Manager posts. There will be a probation period of 1 year from the date of appointment as Assistant Manager which may be extended for a maximum period of 1 year. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager – Legal
Post Date: 02/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 35
Place: Across India
Important Date for LIC HFL Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||02/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||16/12/2019|
|Online Examination (Tentative)||27/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of LIC HFL Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|S.No.||State / Union Territory||No. of Post|
- Assistant Manager – Legal: The starting basic pay of 32,815/-per month in the scale of 32815 – 1685(14) – 56405 -1755(3) – 61670 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable.
- Total emoluments per month will be approximately 56,000/- (depends upon the place of posting) plus Lunch Allowance, Provident Fund, Mediclaim, Gratuity, LTC, Group Insurance Scheme, Housing Loan, Performance Linked Incentive and other benefits as per rules.
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019):
The age limit should be between 23 to 30 years. i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/01/1989 and not later than 01/01/1996 (both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification (as on 01.01.2019):
- Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks.
- Candidates must have Computer Skills.
- The local language will be preferred.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
All the Candidates should pay 500/- through online mode only.
How to Apply for LIC HFL Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply through Online.
- Log into the LICHFL’s website and click on “Careers” and go to “Job Opportunities” to open the page “RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT MANAGERS-LEGAL”.
- A candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwritten declaration.
- The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required”.
- The candidate should have registered his / her own valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. It should be active during or up to the end of the recruitment process.