Kerala State Warehousing Corporation has announced the KSWC Engineering Trainee Recruitment 2020 notification on 12/03/2020. Notification is out for 08 Engineering Trainee posts in Kerala. Eligible candidates send the application before 21/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Engineering Trainee
Post Date: 12/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 08
Important Dates for KSWC Engineering Trainee Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||12/03/2020.|
|Last Date to Submit Application||21/03/2020.|
Vacancy Details of KSWC Engineering Trainee Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Engineering Trainee: 20,000/- per month.
Age Limit (as on 01/03/2020):
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed first-class Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering from any recognized universities / Govt. Board.
- Candidates should have 02 years post qualification experience in preparing drawings, estimates and field supervision of building works.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for KSWC Engineering Trainee Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.kerwacor.com
- Candidates send the filled application form along with Self-attested copies of certificates in proof of age, qualifications & experience to the below venue:
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed “Application for
General Manager, Kerala State Warehousing Corporation, Post-Box No.1727, Kochi-16
Important Links for KSWC Engineering Trainee Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.