Karnataka State Police has announced the KSP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020 notification on 07/05/2020. Notification is out for 162 Sub Inspector posts in Karnataka. Eligible candidates can apply online from 26/05/2020 to 26/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector
Post Date: 08/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 162
Important Dates for KSP Sub Inspector Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||26/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||26/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of KSP Sub Inspector Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Armed Reserve Sub Inspector (RSI)||45|
|2||Special Reserve Police Sub Inspector (KSRP)||40|
|3||Sub Inspector (KSISF)||51|
|4||Police Sub Inspector (Wireless)||26|
- Sub Inspector: 37,900 – 70,850/- per month
The age limit should be between 21 to 26 years.
Candidates should be completed any Degree from University recognized by UGC or equivalent.
The selection will be based on:
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Endurance Test.
Candidates pay through online.
|1||GM & 2A, 2B, 3A,3B||250 /-|
|2||SC / ST / Cat-01||100 /-|
How to Apply for KSP Sub Inspector Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the Karnataka State Police Website: www.ksp.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 26/05/2020 to 26/06/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for KSP Sub Inspector Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 26/05/2020)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|