Karnataka State Police has released the KSP Recruitment 2021: Constable Posts notification on 25/05/2021. Notification is out for 3533 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 25/05/2021 to 12/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Constable
Post Date: 25/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 3533
Important Dates for KSP Recruitment 2021: Constable Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||25/05/2021 from 10:00 am|
|Last Date of Online Application|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||14/07/2021|
Vacancy Details of KSP Recruitment 2021: Constable Posts
|S. No||Unit||(Male) HK|
- Applicable as per rules.
- The age limit should be between 19 to 25 years.
- Maximum Age Limit for GM – 27 years.
- Candidates should have completed PUC / 10th / 12th or equivalent from a recognized board.
The selection will be based on
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Endurance Test.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||GM & 2A, 2B, 3A,3B||250 /-|
|2||SC / ST / Cat-01||100 /-|
How to Apply for KSP Recruitment 2021: Constable Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the Karnataka State Police Website: www.ksp.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 25/05/2021 to 25/06/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- After submitting the Online Application candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.