Konkan Railway Corporation Limited has announced the KRCL Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2019 on 26/09/2019. Notification is out for 135 Trainee Apprentice posts. Candidates belonging to the districts of KRCL jurisdiction in states of Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka will be given preference. Candidates who have passed out within the last 3 years (2016-17, 2017-18 and 2018-19) will be considered.
Name of the Post: Trainee Apprentice
Post Date: 26/09/2019
No of Vacancies: 135
Place: Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka
Important Dates for KRCL Trainee Apprentice Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||27/09/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/11/2019|
Vacancy details of KRCL Trainee Apprentice Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Maharashtra||Madgaon||Karwar|
|3||BE (Electrons & Telecommunications)||13||02||03|
- For Graduate Engineers: 4984/month
- For Diploma Holders: 3542/month
Age limit (31/07/2019):
The age limit should be between 21 to 25 years.
|1||Scheduled Caste (SC)||05 years|
|2||OBC – Non-Creamy Layer Candidates||03 years|
1. BE (Electrical):
Candidates should be completed four year’s Bachelor degree in
- Electrical / Electronics & Power Engineering or
- Combination of any sub stream of Basics streams of Electrical from recognized University / Institute approved by AICTE.
2. BE (Mechanical):
Candidates should be completed four years of Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Industrial / Automobile / Production Engineering from a Recognized University / Institute approved by AICTE.
3. BE (S&T):
Candidates should be completed four years of Bachelor’s Degree in
- Electrical / Electronics / Information technology / Communication Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science / Computer engineering or MSC electronics Or
- A combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical / Electronics / Information Technology / Communication Engineering from recognized University / Institute approved by AICTE.
4. BE (Civil):
Candidates should be completed four years Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University / Institute approved by AICTE.
5. Diploma (Civil):
Candidates should be completed full-time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering from university / Institute recognized by AICTE.
6. Diploma (Electrical):
Candidates should be completed full-time regular Diploma in Electrical / Electronics & Power Engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical / Electronics from recognized university / Institute.
Candidates should satisfy the minimum standard of physical fitness as prescribed in the notification and the standards prescribed for imparting training to the relevant trade. The medical fitness shall be certified by a KRCL’s Medical Authority in the respective medical category. The expenses for Medical examination shall be borne by the candidate.
The candidates will be selected for training based on the percentage of marks obtained at the time of acquiring B.E or Diploma in the relevant field.
Candidates apply through online.
|1||General / OBC||100/-|
|2||SC / ST / Female / Minorities / Economically Weaker Section / Physically Handicapped||Nil|
How to Apply of KRCL Trainee Apprentice Recruitment:
- Candidates should submit their applications ONLINE only.
- Candidate shall fill in application only through the link provided on the official
website of KRCL.
- A registration number will be generated. This registration number will be sent to the candidates through registered mobile no. and Email ID.
- Once the registration is done he / she needs to fill in all the necessary information
and submit the application form.
- Application form needs to be filled in carefully. Candidates should enter their name,
father’s name and date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation / SSC / High school
examination certificate or an equivalent certificate only.
- Candidates should have their personal email id and keep them active for the entire
duration of recruitment as KRCL shall send all recruitment related communications
only through email till the recruitment is completely over.
Important Links for KRCL Trainee Apprentice Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.