Konkan Railway Corporation Limited has announced the KRCL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Apprentices Posts notification on 25/10/2021. Notification is out for 139 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible aspirants can apply online from 25/10/2021 to 22/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trainee Apprentices
Post Date: 25/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 139
Place: Mumbai, Goa, Bagalkot, Uttara Kannada
Important Dates for KRCL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Apprentices Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||25/10/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22/11/2021|
Vacancy details of KRCL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Apprentices Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts/Qualification||No. of Posts|
|3||BE (Electronics & Telecommunications)||18|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Stipend|
|1||Graduate Apprentices||4984/- p.m.|
|2||Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||3542/- p.m|
Age limit (as on 01/10/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Trainee Apprentices||18 to 25 years|
- SC / ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
1. Graduate Apprentices
- Candidates should have completed Four years Bachelor’s degree in relevant Engineering discipline from recognized University / Institute approved by AICTE.
2. Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
- Full time regular Diploma in a relevant Engineering discipline from University / Institute recognized by AICTE.
The selection will be based on
- Merit Basis
- Document Verification
|Gen / Others||100/-|
|SC / ST / Female / Minorities / EWS /PwD||Nil|
How to Apply of KRCL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Apprentices Posts
- Candidates shall have to apply online on www.konkanrailway.com
- Under the Quick Links click → Engagement of Trainee Apprentices under Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act, 1973.
- Candidates have to register his candidature in order to start with.
- A registration number will be generated.
- This registration number will be sent to the candidates through registered mobile no. and email ID.
- Once the registration is done he/she needs to fill in all the necessary information and submit the application form.
- Upload all the required doccuments.
- Pay the application fee, Submit the application.