Konkan Railway Corporation Limited has announced the KRCL Recruitment 2020: Technician Post notification. Notification is out for 58 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible aspirants can apply online from 28/10/2020 to 27/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technician-III/Electrical
Post Date: 28/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 58
Place: Maharashtra, Karnataka, Goa
Important Dates for KRCL Recruitment 2020: Technician Post
|Start Date of Online Application||28/10/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||27/11/2020 by 11:59 PM|
Vacancy details of KRCL Recruitment 2020: Technician Post
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Technician-III/Electrical: 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level 02 with other allowances as admissible under the CDA scale.
Age limit (as on 01/01/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Technician-III/Electrical||18 to 33 years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
- Educational Qualification: Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT / SCVT in the trades of Electrician / Wireman / Mechanic HT, LT Equipment’s and Cable Jointing / Electronics Mechanic (OR) Matriculation / SSLC plus CCAA in the trades mentioned above.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply of KRCL Recruitment 2020: Technician Post
- Candidates may apply through Online by visiting the official site www.konkanrailway.com
- Candidate shall fill in application only through the link provided on the official website of KRCL.
- A registration number will be generated. This registration number will be sent to the candidates through registered mobile no. and Email ID.
- Once the registration is done he / she needs to fill in all the necessary information and submit the application form.
- Application form needs to be filled in carefully. Candidates should enter their name, father’s name and date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation / SSC / High school examination certificate or an equivalent certificate only.
- Candidates should have their personal email id and keep them active for the entire duration of recruitment as KRCL shall send all recruitment related communications only through email till the recruitment is completely over.