Konkan Railway Corporation Limited has announced the KRCL Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer Posts notification. Notification is out for 01 full time Medical Officer on a fixed term contract basis for USBRL Project. Interested and Eligible aspirants can attend the interview on 18/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Post Date: 29/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: Jammu and Kashmir
Important Dates for KRCL Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer Posts
|Date for Walk-in-Interview||18/01/2021|
|Time for Walk-in-Interview||9:30 AM – 1:00 PM|
Vacancy details of KRCL Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
Age limit (as on 1/12/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Medical Officer||65 years|
- SC / ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- Physically challenged candidates – 10 years
- Candidates should have completed MBBS degree from recognized Medical Institution and approved by Indian Medical Council.
- Minimum One year experience after MBBS is preferred.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply of KRCL Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer Posts
- The application can be downloaded from the official website www.konkanrailway.com.
- Candidates should come for Walk-in-Interview along with the filled application, Original certificates (age proof, qualification, experience, caste etc.) and one set of self attested copy of the same on 18/01/2021.
Head office USBRL Project, Satyam Complex, Marble Market, Extn-Trikuta Nagar, Jammu, 180011