Konkan Railway Corporation Limited has announced the KRCL Recruitment 2020: Electrician Posts notification. Notification is out for 05 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible aspirants can send the application from 05/11/2020 to 27/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Electrician
Post Date: 05/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Place: Jammu and Kashmir
Important Dates for KRCL Recruitment 2020: Electrician Post
|Start Date to Submit Application||05/11/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||27/11/2020 by 6:00 PM|
Vacancy details of KRCL Recruitment 2020: Electrician Post
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
Age limit (as on 01/11/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
- Candidates should have completed Matriculation Plus ITI 2-year course from a recognized institute or equivalent approved by NCVT / SCVT in the trade of Electrician / Wiremen / Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air conditioning) / Electrical fitter.
- Electrician: Minimum two-years of experience in construction Projects of Electrification preferably in Railways or PSU or reputed Private Company.
The selection will be based on
Note: The date & time of the interview will be intimated through mail or Phone.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply of KRCL Recruitment 2020: Electrician Post
- The application can be downloaded from the official website www.konkanrailway.com.
- Interested candidates may send the application (without enclosures) to the mail id [email protected] on or before 27th November, 2020 by 18.00 hrs.
- Candidates should have their personal email id and keep them active for the entire duration of recruitment as KRCL shall send all recruitment related communications only through email till the recruitment is completely over.
- The documents along with the application are to be submitted on the date of interview.
- Self Attested copies of certificate in proof of qualification.
- Self Attested copy of Proof of Date of Birth.
- Self Attested copy of caste certificate.
- Two self attested passport size recently photographs.
- Self-Attested copy of Experience certificate (Wherever applicable).
- Certificate in support of claims for Ex-servicemen.