Konkan Railway Corporation Limited has announced the KRCL Recruitment 2020: Chief Engineer Posts notification. Notification is out for 02 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible aspirants can send the application from 18/11/2020 to 02/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief Engineer
Post Date: 18/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Place: Jammu and Kashmir
Important Dates for KRCL Recruitment 2020: Chief Engineer Post
|Start Date to Submit Application||18/11/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||02/12/2020 by 5:30 PM|
Vacancy details of KRCL Recruitment 2020: Chief Engineer Post
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Chief Engineer||37400 – 67000|
Age limit (as on 18/11/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Chief Engineer||55 years|
- Candidates should have completed BE / BTech.
- IRSE Officer working in PML- 14 of 7th CPC or Civil Engineering Executives working in other PSU in IDA scale E8 (Rs.1,20,000-2,80,000) OR
- Officers of IRSE cadre of Indian Railways and working in PML-13 of 7th CPC with two years experience in level-13 or Civil engineering Executives working in other PSU in IDA scale E7 (Rs.1,00,000- 2,60,000) with two years experience in the Scale.
- Minimum working experience of 14 years of service in Group A or Executive cadre of CPSUs, out of which at least three years’ experience should be in Planning, Execution, Design, DPR, Detailed Engineering Contract & Project Management of Large scale infrastructure Project of Railways including construction of Bridge, Tunnel and station Building etc.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply of KRCL Recruitment 2020: Chief Engineer Post
- The application can be downloaded from the official website www.konkanrailway.com.
- Interested candidates may send the application to the mail id [email protected] on or before 2nd December 2020 by 17.30 hrs.
- Candidates should have their personal email id and keep them active for the entire duration of recruitment as KRCL shall send all recruitment related communications only through email till the recruitment is completely over.
- Applicants are requested to submit simultaneously a copy of the application to their Administrative officer (HQ/Board, Corporate office of CPSU etc.) for forwarding the application to KRCL indicating No Objection, Vigilance/D&AR Clearance, Grading of last 5