Karnataka Public Service Commission has recently announced KPSC Recruitment 2023: Sub Inspector Posts notification on 20/03/2023. Totally 53 Sub Inspector vacancies have been released. Candidates can apply online from 02/04/2023 to 02/05/2023. Submit the application before the deadline. Candidates must view the vacancy details and other eligibility criteria before completing the online application form. After reading the given points, follow the instructions and start applying online.
GIPMER Recruitment 2023: Senior Resident Posts, 136 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector
Post Date: 20/03/2023
No of Vacancies: 53
Important Dates for KPSC Recruitment 2023: Sub Inspector Posts
The online application for the Sub Inspector Post is active from 02nd April 2023. Aspirants carefully check the application dates and submit the application. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date.
|Start Date to Apply Online||02/04/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02/05/2023|
|Last date for Fee Payment||03/05/2023|
Vacancy details of KPSC Recruitment 2023: Sub Inspector Posts
Candidates will be shortlisted for the Sub Inspector vacancies in Karnataka. Candidates can check the vacancy details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post|
No. of Vacancies
|1||Sub Inspector (HK)||53|
Selected candidates will be paid a salary. According to government regulations, pay scales and allowances will be given. Check the salary information provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Sub Inspector||Applicable as per Rules|
Candidates can check the age limit in the given table. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post / Category|
|1||Sub Inspector (UR)||18 to 35 years|
|2||Sub Inspector (2A, 2B, 3A & 3B)||18 to 38 years|
|3||Sub Inspector (SC/ST)||18 to 40 years|
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
Selection will be based on
- Written Test / Interview
Candidates should deposit the application fee only through online mode. The fee amount is given below. The processing fee is 35/- for all candidates.
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
|2||Cat 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||300/-|
|3||SC / ST / PH||Nil|
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2023: Sub Inspector Posts
Follow the given steps and apply online by visiting the KPSC official website
- Visit the official website of KPSC at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- On the home page Click “Apply Online for various Notification” ->Apply Online (Sub Inspector).
- Click One Time Registration.
- Now click Register Here / Login
- Register using an active email id and mobile number.
- Once the registration is completed, candidates may log in using the generated registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned copies of all the required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Print the Application for future reference.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.