Karnataka Public Service Commission has recently announced KPSC Recruitment 2023: Inspector Posts notification on 20/03/2023. Totally 47 Inspector of Co-operative Societies vacancies has been released. Candidates can apply online for KPSC recruitment from 30/03/2023 to 30/04/2023. Submit the application before the deadline. Candidates must view the vacancy details and other eligibility criteria of Inspector of Co-operative Societies before submitting the application form. Follow the given instructions and start applying online.
KPSC Recruitment 2023: Sub Inspector Posts, 53 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Inspector
Post Date: 20/03/2023
No of Vacancies: 47
Important Dates for KPSC Recruitment 2023: Inspector Posts
The online application for the Inspector of Co-operative Societies Post is active from 30th March 2023. Aspirants carefully check the application dates and submit the application. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date.
|Start Date to Apply Online||30/03/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30/04/2023|
|Last date for Fee Payment||02/05/2023|
Vacancy details of KPSC Recruitment 2023: Inspector Posts
Candidates can check the KPSC Inspector vacancy details in the below table. Candidates will be posted in Karnataka.
|S. No||Name of the Post|
No. of Vacancies
|1||Inspector of Co-operative Societies||47|
Selected candidates will be paid a monthly salary. According to government regulations, salary and allowances will be provided. Check the official notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 30/04/2023):
Candidates can check the KPSC Inspector recruitment age limit in the given table. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post / Category|
|1||Inspector (UR)||18 to 35 years|
|2||Inspector (2A, 2B, 3A & 3B)||18 to 38 years|
|3||Inspector (SC/ST)||18 to 40 years|
- Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
Selection will be based on
- Written Test / Interview
Candidates should deposit the application fee only through online mode. The fee amount is given below. The processing fee is 35/- for all candidates.
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
|2||Cat 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||300/-|
|3||SC / ST / PH||Nil|
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2023: Inspector Posts
- Visit the KPSC official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- On the home page Click “Apply Online for various Notification” ->Apply Online. or
- Click the direct apply link given on this page.
- Click One Time Registration.
- Now click Register Here / Login.
- Register using an active email id and mobile number.
- Once the registration is completed, candidates may log in using the generated registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned copies of all the required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Print the Application for future reference.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.