Karnataka Public Service Commission has recently announced KPSC Recruitment 2023: Accounts Assistant Posts notification on 16/03/2023. Totally 242 vacancies have been announced for KPSC Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2023. The Accounts Assistant will be posted in State Accounts Department, Karnataka. Candidates can apply online from 23/03/2023. The online application will be available soon, and the deadline to submit the application online is 23/04/2023. Candidates must view the vacancy details and other eligibility criteria before completing the online application form. After reading the given points, follow the instructions and start applying online.
Name of the Post: Accounts Assistant
Post Date: 16/03/2023
No of Vacancies: 242
Important Dates for KPSC Recruitment 2023: Accounts Assistant Posts
The online application for the Accounts Assistant Post is active from 23rd March 2023. Aspirants carefully check the application dates and submit the application. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date.
|Start Date to Apply Online
|Last Date to Apply Online
|Last date for Fee Payment
Vacancy details of KPSC Recruitment 2023: Accounts Assistant Posts
Candidates will be shortlisted for the Accounts Assistant Group C vacancies in Karnataka. Candidates can check the vacancy details in the below table.
|Name of the Posts
No. of Vacancies
Selected candidates will be paid a salary. According to government regulations, pay scales and allowances will be given. Check the salary information provided below.
|Name of the Post
|Applicable as per Rules
Candidates can check the age limit in the given table. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
|Name of the Post
Upper Age Limit
|18 to 35 years
Candidates must have completed B.Com, BBM, BBA in a relevant discipline.
Selection will be based on
- Written Test / Personel Interview
Candidates should deposit the application fee only through online mode. The fee amount is given below. The processing fee is 35/- for all candidates.
|Cat 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B
|SC / ST / PH
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2023: Accounts Assistant Posts
Follow the given steps and apply online by visiting the KPSC official website
- Visit the official website of KPSC at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- On the home page Click “Apply Online for various Notification”.
- Click One Time Registration
- Now click Register Here / Login
- Register using an active email id and mobile number.
- Once the registration is completed, candidates may log in using the generated registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned copies of all the required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Print the Application for future reference.