Karnataka Public Service Commission has recently announced KPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Engineer Posts notification on 02/09/2022. For KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022, a total of 229 vacancies have been announced. The Assistant Engineers will be posted in Rural Drinking Water and Sanitation Department. Candidates can apply online from 02/09/2022. The online application process has started, and the deadline to submit the form is September 30, 2022. Candidates must go through the vacancy details and other eligibility criteria before filling out the online application form. After reading, follow the instructions and start applying online.
AAI Recruitment 2022: Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant Posts, 156 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer
Post Date: 02/09/2022
No of Vacancies: 229
Important Dates for KPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Engineer Posts
The online application for Assistant Engineer Post is active from 02nd September 2022. Aspirants carefully check the application dates and submit the application. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date.
|Start Date to Apply Online||02/09/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30/09/2022|
Vacancy details of KPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Engineer Posts
Candidates will be chosen to fill 229 Assistant Engineer Grade-I positions in the department of rural drinking water & sanitization, Karnataka. Candidates can check the vacancy details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
No. of Vacancies
Selected candidates will be paid a salary. According to government regulations, pay scales and allowances will be given. Check the salary information provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Engineer||43100 – 83900|
Candidates can check the age limit in the given table. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post|
Upper Age Limit
|1||Assistant Engineer||18 to 35 years|
- Candidates must have completed B.E./B.Tech in any stream.
Selection will be based on
- Written Test / Personel Interview
Candidates should deposit the application fee only through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below. The processing fee is 35/- for all candidates.
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
|2||Cat 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||300/-|
|3||SC / ST / PH||Nil|
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Engineer Posts
Follow the given steps and apply online by visiting the KPSC official website
- Visit the official website of KPSC at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- On the home page Click “Apply Online for various Notification”.
- Search for Assistant Engineer Link.
- Now click Register Here / Login
- Register using an active email id and mobile number.
- Once the registration is completed, candidates may log in using the generated registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned copies of all the required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Print the Application for future reference.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.