Karnataka Public Service Commission has announced KPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Engineer Posts notification on 21/02/2022. Notification is out for 188 Vacancies in Rural Drinking Water and Sanitation Department. Candidates may apply online from 28/02/2022 to 30/03/2022. Candidates are advised to go through the vacancy details and other eligibility criteria before filling the online application form. After reading, refer to the given steps and start applying online.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer
Post Date: 21/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 188
Important Dates for KPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Engineer Posts
The online applications for Assistant Assistant Engineer Post will be active from 28th February 2022. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date.
|Start Date to Apply Online||28/02/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30/03/2022|
Vacancy details of KPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Engineer Posts
Candidates will be recruited to fill up 188 Assistant Engineer Vacancies in Karnataka. Candidates can check the vacancy details in the below table. The table contains category wise vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
No. of Vacancies
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Pay Scale and Allowances will be applicable as per Government Rules. Check the given salary details.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Engineer||Applicable as per rules|
Candidates can check the age limit in the given table. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post|
Upper Age Limit
|1||Assistant Engineer||18 to 35 years|
- Candidates must have completed B.E. in Civil / Environmental from a University recognized by the Government of Karnataka.
Selection will be based on
- Written Test / Interview
Candidates should deposit the application fee only through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Application Fee|
50/- to 600/-. Processing fee is 35/-
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Engineer Posts
- Apply online by visiting the official website of KPSC at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Register using an active email id and mobile number.
- Once the registration is completed, candidates may log in using the generated registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned copies of all the required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Print the Application for future reference.
Important Links for KPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Engineer Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.