Kolkata Port Trust has announced the Hindi Translator Recruitment 2020 notification on 11/03/2020. Notification is out for 01 Hindi Translator-cum-Assistant post in Kolkata. Eligible candidates send the application before 31/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Hindi Translator-cum-Assistant
Post Date: 11/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Kolkata Port Trust Hindi Translator Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||11/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of Kolkata Port Trust Hindi Translator Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Hindi Translator-cum-Assistant: 25,000/- per month.
Age Limit (as on 01/02/2020):
The age limit should be between 30 to 60 years.
- Candidates should be completed Graduation with Hindi and English as two elective subjects.
- Candidates with post-graduation in Hindi will be preferred (with proof of certificate).
- At least 05 years of working experience in translation job from Hindi to English and vice-a-versa in any Major Port / Autonomous Body / Local Authority / Statutory Organization / PSU / Government Company / Ministries or Department of Central / State Government / reputed concerns (with proof of certificate).
- At least 05 years of working experience in Hindi teaching / Journalism.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Test
- Translation Test
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Kolkata Port Trust Hindi Translator Recruitment:
Candidates send the Bio-Data in sealed envelope superscribing “Application for contractual engagement of Hindi Translator-cum-Assistant” to the following address:
Sr. Personnel Officer, Kolkata Port Trust, 15, Strand Road, Kolkata – 700001