Kolkata Municipal Corporation has announced the Sergeant Recruitment 2020 notification on 03/03/2020. Notification is out for 15 Sergeant posts in West Bengal. Eligible candidates can apply online from 06/03/2020 to 07/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Sergeant
Post Date: 03/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 15
Important Dates for Kolkata Municipal Corporation Sergeant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||06/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||07/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of Kolkata Municipal Corporation Sergeant Recruitment:
|UR||SC||ST||OBC (A)||OBC (B)||U.R. (Meritorious Sports Person)|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2020):
The age limit should be between 18 to 39 years.
- Candidates should be pass in the H.S. Examination from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Height – 5 feet 7 inches, Chest – 34 inches (Bare body with arms down)
- Preference will be given to the ex-Military / ex-Armed Police / ex-National Volunteer Force.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||150/-|
|2||SC / ST / PH||50/-|
How to Apply for Kolkata Municipal Corporation Sergeant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the official website: www.mscwb.org
- Online registration starts from 06/03/2020 to 07/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.