Kolkata City NUHM Society has announced the Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 notification on 05/03/2020. Notification is out for 140 Staff Nurse posts in Kolkata. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 16/03/2020 in Kolkata. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse
Post Date: 06/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 140
Important Dates for Kolkata City NUHM Society Staff Nurse Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of Kolkata City NUHM Society Staff Nurse Recruitment:
|S.No.||Category||No. of Posts|
|6||Unreserved (Person with Disabilities)||09|
|7||Unreserved (Meritorious Sportsperson)||05|
- Staff Nurse: 17,220/-per month
The upper age limit is 64 years.
- The candidate should have completed the GNM training course from an institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council / West Bengal Nursing Council. (OR)
- The candidate should have completed B.SC Nursing Course.
- The candidates must be registered under the West Bengal Nursing Council and must have proficiency in Bengali.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of Kolkata City NUHM Society Staff Nurse Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.kmcgov.in
- Candidates bring the filled application along with CV / Resume, Experience Certificates & original certificates to the given venue:
Institute of Urban Management (ALAKAPURI), 36C, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata -700019
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Staff Nurse||16/03/2020 at 10.30 A.M|