Kochi Metro Rail Limited has announced the KMRL General Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 18/03/2020. Notification is out for the 01 General Manager post in Kochi. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18/03/2020 to 11/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: General Manager (Design)
Post Date: 18/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for KMRL General Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||18/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||11/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of KMRL General Manager Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||General Manager (Design)||01|
The candidate will be responsible for all the design-related works pertaining to Kochi Metro Rail and its allied projects.
- General Manager (Design): 1,20,000-2,80,000/- per month.
Age Limit (as on 01/03/2020)
The upper age limit is 55 years.
- Candidates should be completed a Degree in Civil Engineering from an institute of repute.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 20 years Post qualification experience in designing out of which atleast 16years in designing of the metro viaduct, stations, depot, etc. involving structural design, preparation of Design Basis Report (DBR), Preparation and handling of DDC contracts for metro structures.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having M.Tech / M.E (Structural Engineering) Qualification.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for KMRL General Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the KMRL website: www.kochimetro.org
- Online registration starts from 18/03/2020 to 11/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.