King George’s Medical University has announced the KGMU Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 notification on 30/11/2019. Notification is out for 01 Medical Officer post in Lucknow on contract basis till 31st March 2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Post Date: 30/11/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Date for KGMU Medical Officer Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||14/12/2019|
- Medical Officer: 60000/month.
The age limit should be between 20 to 40 years.
- Candidates should be completed MBBS Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Preference will be given to DCH and two or more years experience of working in a large hospital in the field of Child care unit.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of KGMU Medical Officer Recruitment:
- Application on plain paper should reach to the given address along with one set of self-attested photocopies of certificates & mark-sheets and one photograph.
- In-service candidates are required to attach a No Objection Certificate from their employer.
The Head, Department of Psychiatry, King George's Medical University, U.P., Lucknow.
The Office of the Vice Chancellor, K.G. Medical University, U.P., Lucknow.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Medical Officer||18/12/2019 at 10.00 am|