Kerala Public Service Commission has released the Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021: State Tax Officer Post notification. Notification is out for 04 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 06/05/2021 to 02/06/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: State Tax Officer
Post Date: 06/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 04
Important Dates for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021: State Tax Officer Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||06/05/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||02/06/2021|
Vacancy Details of Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021: State Tax Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|1||State Tax Officer||04|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||State Tax Officer||39,500 – 83,000|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||State Tax Officer||18 – 36 years|
- Graduation with Degree in Law OR A Pass in Chartered Accountant (Inter) as defined in the Chartered Accountants Act,1949 (Central Act 38 of 1949) OR
- Masters Degree in Commerce OR
- Masters Degree in Business Administration (Finance).
The selection will be based on
- Written / OMR / Online Test
- There is no Application fee.
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021: State Tax Officer Posts
- Apply online by visiting the Kerala PSC website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 06/05/2021 to 02/06/2021.
- Completed ONE TIME REGISTRATION on the official site.
- After registering, candidates shall log on and apply using their User-ID and password.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant and correct details.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.