Kerala Public Service Commission has announced the Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Engineer Post notification on 05/10/2020. Notification is out for 41 posts in Kerala. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05/10/2020 to 04/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Post Date: 05/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 41
Important Dates for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Engineer Post
|Start Date of Online Application||05/10/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||04/11/2020 till 12 midnight|
Vacancy Details of Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Engineer Post
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||41|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||39,500 – 83,000|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||18 – 36 years|
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses Degree in Civil Engineering / Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers, India in Civil Engineering / any other qualification recognized as equivalent.
The selection will be based on the
- Written / OMR / Online Test
There is no Application fee.
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Engineer Post
- Candidates should apply through Online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the Kerala PSC website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 05/10/2020 to 04/11/2020.
- Candidates must register first ONE TIME REGISTRATION on the official site www.keralapsc.gov.in
- After register, candidates shall log on to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile.
Important Links for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Engineer Post
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.