Kerala Public Service Commission has announced the Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 notification on 18/01/2020. Notification is out for 21 posts such as Assistant Professor, Mortuary Technician, Assistant Manager, Peon-Cum -Watcher and LD Typist in Kerala. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18/01/2020 to 19/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor, Mortuary Technician, Assistant Manager, Peon-Cum-Watcher & LD Typist
Post Date: 18/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 21
Important Dates for Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||18/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||19/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Professor in Emergency Medicine||16|
|2||Mortuary Technician Grade – II||02|
|3||Assistant Manager (Mechanical)||01|
|4||Peon-Cum -Watcher (Special Recruitment from SC / ST only)||01|
|5||LD Typist (Special Recruitment from SC / ST)||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Professor in Emergency Medicine||As per UGC norms|
|2||Mortuary Technician Grade – II||22,200-48,000/-|
|3||Assistant Manager (Mechanical)||11,910-19,350/-|
|4||Peon-Cum -Watcher (Special Recruitment from SC / ST only)||4,510 – 6,230/- (PR)|
|5||LD Typist (Special Recruitment from SC / ST)||3,050 – 5,230/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Professor in Emergency Medicine||21 to 45 years|
|2||Mortuary Technician Grade – II||18 to 36 years|
|3||Assistant Manager (Mechanical)||18 to 36 years|
|4||Peon-Cum -Watcher (Special Recruitment from SC / ST only)||18 to 41 years|
|5||LD Typist (Special Recruitment from SC / ST)||18 to 41 years|
1. Assistant Professor in Emergency Medicine:
- Candidates should be completed MD / DNB(Emergency Medicine).
- In their absence MD / DNB (General Medicine) / MS / DNB (General Surgery) / DNB (Respiratory Medicine), MD / DNB (Anaesthesia) / MS / DNB (Orthopaedics) with 02 years of training in Emergency Medicine.
- Three years of teaching experience in the subject as Resident / Registrar / Demonstrator / Tutor in a recognized medical college either during the post-graduation course or after obtaining a post-graduate degree in the subject.
- One year Senior Residency after successful completion of PG Course in a Government Medical college.
2. Mortuary Technician Grade-II:
- Candidates should be passed in PDC in Science of a recognized University/Board or its equivalent qualification.
- A pass in MLT (Medical Lab Technology) conducted in the Medical Colleges in Kerala or equivalent qualification.
3. Assistant Manager (Mechanical):
Candidates should be completed a Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
4. Peon-Cum -Watcher (Special Recruitment from SC / ST only):
- Candidates should be passed in SSLC ( Graduates are not eligible)
- Candidates should have a Knowledge of cycling
- Candidates must possess good Physique.
5. LD Typist (Special Recruitment from SC / ST):
- Candidates should be passed in SSLC or its equivalent qualification.
- Typewriting English Higher KGTE and Word Processing or equivalent qualification.
- Typewriting Malayalam Lower KGTE/MGTE or equivalent qualification.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Test
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the Kerala PSC website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 18/01/2020 to 19/02/2020
- Candidates must register first ONE TIME REGISTRATION
- After register, candidates shall log on to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post.
- The Photograph uploaded in the profile should be one taken after 31/12/2010.
- The name of the candidate and the date of the photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion.
- Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile.
Important Links for Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|Assistant Professor Official Notification||Click here|
|Mortuary Technician Official Notification||Click here|
|Assistant Manager Official Notification||Click here|
|Peon-Cum -Watcher Official Notification||Click here|
|LD Typist Official Notification||Click here|