Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited has announced the Keltron Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification on 14/01/2020. Notification is out for 01 Site Engineer post on Contract basis at the National Thermal Power Corporation site in Korba. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 21/01/2020 in New Delhi. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Site Engineer
Post Date: 14/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Keltron Engineer Recruitment:
- Site Engineer: 15,500/ – 23,500/- per month.
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed B.E / B.Tech (Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Instrumentation Technology / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Instrumentation / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) with 60% marks.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 01-year experience in Thermal Power Plants. (OR)
- Any reputed Industry and well versed both in English and Hindi.
- Desirable Knowledge in minimum wages acts, Labour Laws, PF rules, ESI rules, etc.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates should pay through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of KSEDC Ltd. Payable at Trivandrum.
|1||Gen / OBC||250 /-|
|2||SC / ST||Nil|
Walk-in-Interview Details of Keltron Engineer Recruitment:
Eligible candidates will attend the interview with all the original certificates to prove qualification and experience, community certificate, passport size color photograph and one set of self-attested copies of all certificates.
Keltron Marketing office, Travancore House, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi 110 001, Phone: 011 - 23388625, 23381730.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Site Engineer||21/01/2020 at 09:00 A.M.|