Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited has announced the KCMMF Technician Recruitment 2020 notification on 02/03/2020. Notification is out for 10 posts such as Technician (Electrician), Assistant Accounts Officer, Junior Systems Officer in Kerala. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04/03/2020 to 18/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technician (Electrician), Assistant Accounts Officer, Junior Systems Officer
Post Date: 04/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 10
Important Dates for KCMMF Technician Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||04/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||18/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of KCMMF Technician Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Assistant Accounts Officer||02|
|3||Junior Systems Officer (Open Source Developer)||03|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|2||Assistant Accounts Officer||28,900|
|3||Junior Systems Officer (Open Source Developer)||28,900|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Technician (Electrician)||40 years|
|2||Assistant Accounts Officer||40 years|
|3||Junior Systems Officer (Open Source Developer)||40 years|
1. Technician (Electrician):
- Candidates should be pass in SSLC or equivalent qualification
- ITI / NAC / NTC in the trade concerned.
2. Assistant Accounts Officer:
- Candidates should be completed Degree in any discipline
- Candidates should be pass in Intermediate Examination of ICAI
- Experience is preferable.
3. Junior Systems Officer (Open Source Developer):
Candidates should be completed Full-time B. Tech / B.E Degree in Computer science / Information Technology / MCA from the University which is recognized by the Universities of Kerala.
- Minimum 1-year post qualification experience in the following areas:
- Open-source software development with high proficiency in Linux administration and open source OS / software configuration.
- Thorough Knowledge in RDBMS Concepts and Postgresql Database. Knowledge of migration of data from Oracle to Postgresql.
- Preference will be given to those who have experience in ERP development for Dairy and allied sectors.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for KCMMF Technician Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the KCMMF website: www.milma.com
- Online registration starts from 05/03/2020 to 25/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates upload the scanned photograph size less than 200KB in *.JPG format only.
- Candidates upload the scanned signature on a white paper, size less than 50KB in *.JPG format only.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.