Karnataka High Court has released the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022: Civil Judge Posts notification on 26/04/2022. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up approximately 56 Vacancies as Civil Judge in Karnataka High Court. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22/04/2022 to 23/05/2022. Candidates who wish to apply for the posts are advised to go through the details given below.
KSP Recruitment 2022: Police Constable Posts, 5050 Vacancies – Apply Now
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022: District Judge Posts, Salary 63260 – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Civil Judge
Post Date: 26/04/2022
No of Vacancies: 56
Important Dates for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022: Civil Judge Posts
Applications are Invited online for 56 Civil Judge Posts. Candidates can refer to the below table and apply online on the given dates. Candidates ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria before applying. Applications will not be entertained after the last date.
|Start Date of Online Application||22/04/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||23/05/2022|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||26/05/2022|
Vacancy Details of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022: Civil Judge Posts
Interested candidates can check the vacancies in the below table. The below table contains the name of the post and the number of vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Candidates selected for the appointment will receive a monthly salary as mentioned in the below table. Other Allowances will be applicable as per the Rules. Pay Scale (Civil Judge): 27,700-700-33,090-920-40,450-1,080-44,770/- per month.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Salary|
|1||Civil Judge||27700 – 44770|
Candidates applying for the Civil Judge post must have attained the following age limit. Age relaxation is applicable for candidates belonging to reserved categories. The relaxed age limit is given below.
- Direct Recruitment: 35 years, SC/ST – 38 years
- In-Service Candidates: 40 years, SC/ST – 43 years
- Candidates must be a holder of a Degree in Law (LLB) granted by a University established by Law in India.
The selection will be based on the following stages
- Preliminary Exam
Candidates should pay the fee online. Applications without the prescribed fee will not be considered. Refer to the category wise fee amount in the given table.
|1||General Merit / Category – IIA/IIB/IIIA/IIIB||500|
|2||SC / ST||250|
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022: Civil Judge Posts
- Apply online by visiting the Karnataka High Court website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- On the home page Click on ->Recruitment -> Click here to Apply.
- Click on the apply online button next to the post you wanted to apply.
- Fill in the online form with the correct details.
- Verify the given details once before submission.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application for further requirements.
Important Links for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022: Civil Judge Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.