Karnataka High Court has Released the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021: Typists notification on 27/10/2021. Notification is out for 150 Vacancies (Residual Parent Cadre – 137 posts & Local Cadre – 13 Posts) in Karnataka High Court. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 27/10/2021 to 27/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Typists
Post Date: 27/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 150
Important Dates for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021: Typists Posts
|Start Date of to Apply Online||27/10/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27/11/2021|
Vacancy Details of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021: Typists Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Typists||25500 – 81100|
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||General||18 to 30 years|
|2||OBC / Category II-A or II-B / Category III-A or III–B||18 to 38 years|
|3||SC / ST / Category-I of OBC||18 to 40 years|
Minimum Qualification shall be a Degree in Science / Arts / Commerce / Business Management / Computer Applications of a Recognized University with minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate for candidates belonging to General Category and Other Backward Categories and a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate for candidates belonging to Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribes.
- Should have passed Senior Grade Typewriting Examination in English and Kannada with knowledge of operation of Computers.
The selection will be based on
- Typing Test
|Exam Name||Maximum Marks||Minimum Marks for passing the test|
|General & OBC||350/-|
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021: Typists Posts
- Online application is available on the official website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 27/10/2021 to 27/11/2021.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Click FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee.
- Print Application form for future reference.