Karnataka High Court has Released the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021: Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants notification. Notification is out for 19 Vacancies in Karnataka High Court. Interested and Eligible candidates can send the application from 29/04/2021 to 29/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants
Post Date: 29/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 19
Important Dates for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021: Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants Posts
|Start Date of Submit Application||29/04/2021|
|Last Date of Submit Application||29/05/2021|
Vacancy Details of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021: Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants Posts
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|1||Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants||19|
- Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants: 20,000/- per month.
- Must not have completed the age of 30 years as on the last date of application.
- Candidates must be a holder of a Degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- Must have enrolled as an Advocate in Karnataka State Bar Council.
- Must have knowledge of operation of computers.
The selection will be based on
- No application fees
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021: Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants Posts
- Download application form the official website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Applications along with the relevant self attested documents should reach on or before 29/05/2021. Applications received after the last date fixed, will not be considered. The cover containing the application shall be super scribed as: “Application for Selection to the post of Law Clerk – cum – Research Assistants.
Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru