Karnataka High Court has Released the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021: District Judge Posts notification on 10/11/2021. Notification is out for 21 Vacancies in Karnataka High Court. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 09/11/2021 to 09/12/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: District Judge
Post Date: 09/11/2021
No of Vacancies: 21
Important Dates for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021: District Judge Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||09/11/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||09/12/2021 till 11:59 PM|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee Online/Offline||14/12/2021|
Vacancy Details of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021: District Judge Posts
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
- District Judge: 51550-1230-58930-1380-63070/- per month.
- SC/ST – 48 years
- Others – 45 years
- Candidates must be a holder of a Degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India.
- Must be practicing as an Advocate in the High Court or in a Subordinate Court on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have so practiced for a period not less than SEVEN years as on such date.
The selection will be based on
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
Candidates should pay the fee online.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / Others||Prelims – 500 Mains – 1000|
|2||SC / ST||Prelims – 250 Mains – 750|
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021: District Judge Posts
- Online application is available on the official website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 09/11/2021 to 09/12/2021.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online/offline mode.
- Print Application form for future reference.