Karnataka High Court has Released the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021: Civil Judge Posts notification on 27/03/2021. Notification is out for 94 Vacancies in Karnataka High Court. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 27/03/2021 to 27/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Civil Judge
Post Date: 27/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 94
Important Dates for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021: Civil Judge Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||27/03/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||27/04/2021 till 11:59 PM|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||30/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021: Civil Judge Posts
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
- Civil Judge: 27,700-700-33,090-920-40,450-1,080-44,770/- per month.
- Direct Recruitment: 35 years, SC/ST – 38 years.
- In-Service Candidates: 40 years, SC/ST – 43 years
- Candidates must be a holder of a Degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India.
- Candidates must have been enrolled as an Advocate.
The selection will be based on
- Preliminary Exam
Candidates should pay the fee online.
|1||UR / Others||Prelims – 500 Mains – 1000|
|2||SC / ST / PH||Prelims – 250 Mains – 500|
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021: Civil Judge Posts
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online application is available on the official website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 27/03/2021 to 27/04/2021.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.