Karnataka High Court has announced the Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 notification on 26/02/2020. Notification is out for 53 Civil Judge Posts in Karnataka High Court. Eligible candidates can apply online from 26/02/2020 to 26/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Civil Judge
Post Date: 27/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 53
Important Dates for Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||26/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||26/03/2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through online||30/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
- Civil Judge: 27,700-700-33,090-920-40,450-1,080-44,770/- per month.
- Direct Recruitment: 35 years
- Service Candidates: 40 years
- Candidates must be a holder of a degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India.
- Candidates must have been enrolled as an Advocate.
Candidates must be the holder of a degree in Law.
The selection will be based on the:
- Preliminary Exam
Candidates pay through online.
|1||UR / OBC||1000 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PH||500 /-|
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online Application available on the official website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 26/02/2020 to 26/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- The candidates shall have to generate application number by registering online
by filling up the On-line Application Form.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.