Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released the JSSC Recruitment 2023: LDC, Stenographer & Personal Assistant Posts notification on 20/10/2023. Totally 863 LDC, Stenographer & Personal Assistant Vacancies have been released. Eligible candidates may apply online for LDC, Stenographer & Personal Assistant posts from 20/10/2023 to 19/11/2023. Vacancies and eligibility information are provided in this article. Candidates can easily check the positions and eligibility information here. Candidates who are eligible and interested can read the content below to learn more about the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission exam.
Name of the Post: LDC, Stenographer & Personal Assistant
Post Date: 20/10/2023
No of Vacancies: 863
Important Dates for JSSC Recruitment 2023: LDC, Stenographer & Personal Assistant Posts
Check the online application dates provided in the table below. Eligible candidates can submit the application online as per the given dates. Beginning on 20th October 2023, you can register online. Candidates may submit their online applications at the JSSC official website www.jssc.nic.in.
|Start Date to Apply Online||20/10/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19/11/2023|
Vacancy Details of JSSC Recruitment 2023: LDC, Stenographer & Personal Assistant Posts
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is accepting applications for the Jharkhand LDC, Stenographer & Personal Assistant posts. This hiring drive will fill 863 vacancies. Check out the vacancy table for details.
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy|
|Stenographer / PA||27|
The monthly compensation for candidates hired for the LDC, Stenographer & Personal Assistant position is listed below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||LDC||19900 – 63200|
|2||Stenographer / PA||25500 – 81100|
The following age requirements must be met in order to qualify for the positions. Check the age limit on the given tabular column. Age relaxations are listed below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Stenographer / PA / LDC||18 to 40 years|
- Candidate must have completed 12th from a recognized Board or University.
- Check the official notification pdf for more qualification details.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
Only online payments are accepted for the application fee. Candidates who fall under the SC / ST / PH categories must pay different application fees. Fee information can be found in the table below.
|GEN / OBC / Others||100/-|
|SC / ST / PH||50/-|
How to Apply for JSSC Recruitment 2023: LDC, Stenographer & Personal Assistant Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official JSSC website www.jssc.nic.in
- Click ->Applicaton forms (Apply) -> Apply Now.
- Candidates should register using a valid email and mobile number.
- Registration No. and Password will be generated.
- Note down the registration no. and password.
- Log in and fill in the correct details.
- Read the instructions carefully and proceed with the payment.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Click Submit.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.