Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released the JSSC Recruitment 2022: JDLCCE exam notification on 12/12/2022. The notification is announced for 176 Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the job can read the notification and apply online. Eligible candidates may apply online from 27/12/2022 to 26/01/2023. Vacancies and eligibility requirements are provided here for the aspirant’s convenience. Candidates who are interested and eligible should read the following content to learn more about the Jharkhand JDLCCE Examination.
Name of the Post: JDLCCE
Post Date: 12/12/2022
No of Vacancies: 176
Important Dates for JSSC JDLCCE Recruitment 2022:
Check out the application dates for the Jharkhand JDLCC Examination in the table below. Eligible candidates can submit their applications online before the deadlines. Candidates can apply online at the JSSC’s official website www.jssc.nic.in.
|Start Date to Apply Online||27/12/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26/01/2023 (11:59 PM)|
|Last Date of Payment of Fees||28/01/2023|
|Last Date for Uploading Photo & Signature||31/01/2023|
|Correction Dates||01/02/2023 to 05/02/2023|
Vacancy Details of JSSC JDLCCE Recruitment 2022:
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is now accepting applications for the Jharkhand Competitive Examination. This recruitment drive will fill 176 positions. Check out the post-wise vacancies here.
|S.No||Name of the Department||No. of Posts|
|2||Motor Vehicle Inspector||44|
|3||Street Light Inspector||01|
|4||Pipe Line Inspector||01|
|5||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||07|
The monthly compensation will be given to the candidates hired for the aforementioned positions.
Age Limit (01/08/2021):
Candidates must meet the following age requirements in order to be eligible for the JSSC JDLCCE Examination. Check the age restriction in the given tabular column. Age relaxation is permitted under government regulations.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||UR (Male)||18 to 35 years|
|2||OBC / BC (Male)||18 to 37 years|
|3||UR / OBC / BC (Female)||18 to 38 years|
|4||SC / ST Candidates (Male & Female)||18 to 40 years|
- Candidates must have completed a Diploma in a relevant discipline or equivalent.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam / Interview
Only online payments are accepted for the application fee. There is a separate application cost for candidates in the SC, ST, and other reserved categories.
|GEN / Others||100/-|
|SC / ST||50/-|
How to Apply for JSSC JDLCCE Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official JSSC website www.jssc.nic.in
- Click ->Applicaton forms (Apply) under Important Links -> Apply Now.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Registration No. and Password will be generated.
- Note down the registration no. and password.
- Log in and fill in the correct details.
- Read the instructions carefully and proceed with the payment.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Click Submit.
- After submitting the Online Application, take a printout of the finally submitted application.