Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released the JSSC Recruitment 2021: JDLCC Exam notification on 29/12/2021. Notification is out for 285 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 23/01/2022 to 22/02/2022. Post wise vacancies and eligibility details are given for easy reference of aspirants. Candidates who are interested and eligible can check the below content to get more information on the JDLCC Exam.
Name of the Post: JDLCC Exam
Post Date: 29/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 285
Important Dates for JSSC Recruitment 2021: JDLCC Exam
Check out the application dates given in the below table to apply for the JDLCC Exam. Eligible candidates can send the application online as per the given dates. Online registration will end on 22nd February 2022. Candidates can apply online through the official site of JSSC on www.jssc.nic.in.
|Start Date to Apply Online||23/01/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22/02/2022|
|Last Date of Payment of Fees||25/02/2022|
Vacancy Details of JSSC Recruitment 2021: JDLCC Exam
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission invites applications for Junior Engineer Posts. This recruitment drive will fill up 285 Vacancies. Check vacancy details here.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||46|
|2||Junior Engineer (Civil)||188|
|3||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||51|
Candidates appointed for Junior Engineer Posts will receive a salary per month as given below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Engineer||35,400 – 1,12,400|
The candidates should have attained the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit on the given tabular column. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post / Category||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Engineer (UR: Male)||35 years|
|2||Junior Engineer [UR / BC / OBC (Female)]||38 years|
|3||Junior Engineer (SC / ST) (Male & Female)||40 years|
|4||OBC / BC (Male)||37 years|
- Candidate must have completed Diploma in Engineering or equivalent from any Recognized University in India.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test / Interview
The application fee should be paid only through online mode. Candidates belonging to SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fees.
|GEN / Others||100/-|
|SC / ST / Jharkhand State||50/-|
How to Apply for JSSC Recruitment 2021: JDLCC Exam
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official JSSC website www.jssc.nic.in
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Registration No. and Password will be generated. Note down the registration no. and password.
- Login and fill the online form with all the relevant correct details as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Read the instructions carefully and proceed with the payment.
- Upload all the required documents.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for JSSC Recruitment 2021: JDLCC Exam
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 23/01/2022)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|