Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society has announced the JRHMS Epidemiologist Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 09 Technical Health Professional posts such as Epidemiologist & Microbiologist in Jharkhand. Eligible candidates send the application before 10/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Epidemiologist & Microbiologist
Post Date: 08/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 09
Important Dates for JRHMS Epidemiologist Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||04/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||10/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of JRHMS Epidemiologist Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
- General: 35 Years
- OBC: 37 Years
- UR Female: 38 Years
- SC / ST: 40 years
- Candidate should be completed Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Preventive & Social Medicine / Public Health or Epidemiology (Such as -MD. MPH, DPH, MAE, etc,)
- Any medical Graduate with 02 years of experience in Epidemiology / Public Health.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 02 years of experience in issues related to public Health Programme or Epidemiology.
- Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Microbiology/ Virology/ Pathology and other lab sciences. (OR)
- Ph.D. in Medical microbiology (OR) M.Sc. in Medical or Applied microbiology.
- Minimum 02 years experience in laboratory sciences.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for JRHMS Epidemiologist Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in
- Candidates send the filled application form with all relevant documents to [email protected]