Jharkhand Public Service Commission has announced JPSC Recruitment 2023: Medical Officer Posts notification on 26/03/2023. Notification is out for 771 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates apply for the Medical Officer posts from 31/03/2023 to 02/05/2023. Candidates are advised to check the vacancy details and eligibility criteria before filling out the online application form. Go through the given steps and start applying online. Selection will be made as per the requirements given below. Candidates can check the detailed information in the given content.
AIATSL Recruitment 2023: Handyman, Customer Service Executive, Ramp Service Executive Posts, 145 Vacancies – Direct Interview
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Post Date: 26/03/2023
No of Vacancies: 771
Important Dates for JPSC Recruitment 2023: Medical Officer Posts
The online application for Medical Officer Post will be active from 31st March 2023. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date. 04th May 2023 will be the last date for fee payment.
|Start Date to Apply Online||31/03/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02/05/2023|
Vacancy details of JPSC Recruitment 2023: Medical Officer Posts
Totally 771 Medical Officer vacancies will be filled through this JPSC recruitment. Candidates can check the vacancy details in the below table. Also, check the discipline-wise vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
No. of Vacancies
Discipline wise vacancies:
Monthly Salary will be given to the selected candidates. Allowances will be applicable as per Government Rules. Check the given salary details.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Medical Officer||PB-II 9300 – 34800|
Candidates interested in the Medical Officer posts can check the age limit. Candidates must satisfy the age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit is relaxed for reserved category candidates.
|S. No||Name of the Category|
|1||UR / EWS||25 to 45 years|
|2||EBC / BC||25 to 47 years|
|3||SC / ST||25 to 50 years|
- Candidates should have completed Postgraduate Degree or Diploma in the relevant subject such as M.D.M.S., D.N.B. or equivalent higher degree such as M.Ch.D.M. degree and must be registered as a doctor.
Selection will be based on
- Written Exam / Interview
Candidates should deposit the application fee only through online mode. The fee details to be paid are given below.
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
|1||UR / Others|
How to apply for JPSC Recruitment 2023: Medical Officer Posts
- Apply online by visiting the official website of JPSC at www.jpsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Online Application”.
- Click on the Medical Officer posts.
- Register using an active email id and mobile number.
- Once the registration is completed, candidates may log in using the registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned copies of all the required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Print the Application for future reference.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.