Jharkhand Public Service Commission has announced JPSC Recruitment 2023: Food Safety Officer Posts notification on 06/06/2023. Notification is out for 56 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates apply for the Food Safety Officer posts from 15/06/2023 to 14/07/2023. Candidates are advised to check the vacancy details and eligibility criteria before filling out the online application form. Go through the given steps and start applying online. Selection will be made as per the requirements given below. Candidates can check the detailed information in the given content.
Name of the Post: Food Safety Officer
Post Date: 06/06/2023
No of Vacancies: 56
Important Dates for JPSC Recruitment 2023: Food Safety Officer Posts
The online application for Food Safety Officer Post will be active from 15th June 2023. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date. 14th July 2023 will be the last date for fee payment.
|Start Date to Apply Online||15/06/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14/07/2023|
Vacancy details of JPSC Recruitment 2023: Food Safety Officer Posts
Totally 56 Food Safety Officer vacancies will be filled through this JPSC recruitment. Candidates can check the vacancy details in the below table. Also, check the discipline-wise vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
No. of Vacancies
|1||Food Safety Officer||56|
Monthly Salary will be given to the selected candidates. Allowances will be applicable as per Government Rules. Check the given salary details.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Food Safety Officer||PB-II 9300 – 34800|
Candidates interested in the Food Safety Officer posts can check the age limit. Candidates must satisfy the age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit is relaxed for reserved category candidates.
|S. No||Name of the Category|
|1||UR||21 to 35 years|
|2||EBC / BC||21 to 37 years|
|3||SC / ST||21 to 40 years|
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree or Postgraduate Degree in a relevant discipline.
Selection will be based on
- Written Exam / Interview
Candidates should deposit the application fee only through online mode. The fee details to be paid are given below.
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
|1||UR / Others|
How to apply for JPSC Recruitment 2023: Food Safety Officer Posts
- Apply online by visiting the official website of JPSC at www.jpsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Online Application”.
- Click on the Food Safety Officer posts.
- Register using an active email id and mobile number.
- Once the registration is completed, candidates may log in using the registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned copies of all the required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Print the Application for future reference.