Jharkhand Public Service Commission has announced JPSC Recruitment 2023: Director Posts notification on 17/04/2023. Notification is out for 100 Vacancies. Candidates may apply online from 17/04/2023 to 17/05/2023. Candidates are advised to check the vacancy details and eligibility criteria before filling out the online application form. Go through the given steps and start applying online. Candidates can check the detailed information in the given content. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks secured in the interview.
UPSC NDA & NA (II) 2022 Final Result Released: Check Result Now
Name of the Post: Director
Post Date: 17/04/2023
No of Vacancies: 100
Important Dates for JPSC Recruitment 2023: Director Posts
The online application for Director Post is active from 17th April 2023. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date. The last date for payment of the examination fee is 19/05/2023. Hard copies of the application must be submitted before 06/06/2023 by 5:00 PM.
|Start Date to Apply Online||17/04/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17/05/2023 (11:45 PM)|
|Last Date for Application Fee Payment||19/05/2023 (11:45 PM)|
|Last Date to Submit Hard Copy||06/06/2023 (5:00 PM)|
Vacancy details of JPSC Recruitment 2023: Director Posts
Totally 100 vacancies are announced for Director posts. Candidates can apply for the Director vacancies through the official website. Candidates can check the vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post|
No. of Vacancies
Selected candidates will get the following monthly salary. Pay Scale and Allowances will be applicable as per Government Rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post|
|1||Director||37,400 – 67,000|
Age Limit (as on 01/08/2021):
Candidates applying for the JPSC Director post can check the age limit for it. Candidates satisfying the given age limit are eligible for the post.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Director||45 to 57 years|
- Post Graduate degree in Cow Science (Dairy Technology / Dairy Husbandry / Dairy Animal Science) from a recognized University or Institute.
Selection will be based on
Candidates should deposit the application fee only through online mode. The amount to be paid is given below.
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
How to apply for JPSC Recruitment 2023: Director Posts
- Apply online by visiting the official website of JPSC at www.jpsc.gov.in
- Search & click -> Online Application.
- Register using an active email id and mobile number.
- Once the registration is completed log in using the registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned copies of all the required documents.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Pay the application fees.
- Print the Application for future reference.
- Hard copies of applications must be submitted before 06/06/2023.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.