Jharkhand Public Service Commission has announced JPSC Recruitment 2022: Ayurvedic Medical Officer Posts notification on 02/03/2022. Notification is out for 207 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the Ayurvedic Medical Officer posts till 24/03/2022. Candidates are advised to check the vacancy details, eligibility criteria before filling out the online application form. Go through the given steps and start applying online.
Name of the Post: Ayurvedic Medical Officer
Post Date: 02/03/2022
No of Vacancies: 207
Important Dates for JPSC Recruitment 2022: Ayurvedic Medical Officer Posts
The online application for Ayurvedic Medical Officer Post will be active till 24th March 2022 (5:00 PM). Online applications will not be accepted after the last date.
|Start Date to Apply Online||02/03/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24/03/2022 (5.00 PM)|
Vacancy details of JPSC Recruitment 2022: Ayurvedic Medical Officer Posts
Totally 207 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment. Candidates can check the vacancy details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
No. of Vacancies
|1||Ayurvedic Medical Officer||207|
Monthly Salary will be given to the selected candidates. Allowances will be applicable as per Government Rules. Check the given salary details.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Ayurvedic Medical Officer||9300 – 34800|
Candidates interested in the Ayurvedic Medical Officer posts can check the age limit. Candidates must satisfy the age limit as on 01/08/2021 to be eligible for the posts. Upper age limit relaxed for reserved category candidates.
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
|1||Ayurvedic Medical Officer||21 to 47 years|
- Candidates should have completed a BAMS degree or its equivalent from a recognised university. Candidates must hold the internship certificate from a recognised hospital.
Selection will be based on
- Written Exam / Interview
Candidates should deposit the application fee only through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below.
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
How to apply for JPSC Recruitment 2022: Ayurvedic Medical Officer Posts
- Apply online by visiting the official website of JPSC at www.jpsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Online Application”.
- Click on the Ayurvedic Medical Officer posts.
- Register using an active email id and mobile number.
- Once the registration is completed, candidates may log in using the registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned copies of all the required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Print the Application for future reference.
Important links for JPSC Recruitment 2022: Ayurvedic Medical Officer Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.