Jharkhand Public Service Commission has announced the JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 08/04/2020. Notification is out for 380 Medical Officer posts in Health, Medical Education and Family Welfare Department, Jharkhand. Eligible candidates can apply online from 09/04/2020 to 08/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Post Date: 08/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 380
Important Dates for JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment :
|Start Date of Online Application||09/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||08/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Category||No. of Posts|
|4||OBC – I||32|
|5||OBC – II||10|
- Medical Officer: 9,300 to 34,800/- per month.
The age limit should be between 23 to 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed MBBS from Medical College recognized by the Medical Council of India and recognized by State Govt.
- At least a one-year Internship from recognized Medical College & Hospital.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
Candidates should pay through online.
|1||GEN / EWS / OBC||600/-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen||150/-|
How to Apply for JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the JPSC Website: www.jpsc.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 09/04/2020 to 08/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 09/04/2020)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|