Jharkhand Public Service Commission has announced the JPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 77 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15/07/2020 to 10/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Town Planner
Post Date: 17/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 77
Important Dates for JPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment :
|Start Date of Online Application||15/07/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||10/08/2020|
|Last date for Payment of Fees||11/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of JPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Town Planner||77|
Will be applicable as per rules.
The minimum age limit of the candidate – 21 years.
|S. No||Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|2||OBC / BC||37 Years|
|3||UR / OBC / BC (Female)||38 Years|
|4||SC / ST||40 Years|
Candidates should have completed a Degree in Urban Planning / Transport Planning / Housing / Environment Planning / Sector Planning.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination / Interview.
Candidates should pay through online.
|1||GEN / EWS / OBC||600/-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen||150/-|
How to Apply for JPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply only through online.
- The online registration of applications will be available on the JPSC Website: www.jpsc.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 15/07/2020 to 10/08/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number to apply for the post.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details and Upload the required documents.
- Payment should be made online via Debit / Credit Card / Internet Banking / SBI Collect.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are requested to take a print out of the finally submitted application.