Jharkhand Public Service Commission has announced the JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 637 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 21/08/2020 to 15/09/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer
Post Date: 21/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 637
Important Dates for JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||21/08/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/09/2020|
|Date of Main Exam||28/09/2020 to 30/09/2020|
|Date of interview||27/12/2020 to 31/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||542|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||95|
Applicable as per JPSC rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age limit|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Civil / Mech)||21 to 35 Years|
Candidates should have completed a B.E / BTech in the respective fields from a recognized university / Institution.
The selection will be based on
- Written Examination / Interview.
Candidates should pay through online.
|1||GEN / EWS / OBC||600/-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen||150/-|
How to Apply for JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply only through online.
- The online registration of applications will be available on the JPSC Website: www.jpsc.gov.in.
- Online registration starts from 24/08/2020 to 15/09/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number to apply for the post.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details and Upload the required documents.
- Payment should be made online via Debit / Credit Card / Internet Banking / SBI Collect.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are requested to take a print out of the finally submitted application.