Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board has announced JKSSB Recruitment 2022: Junior Assistant Posts notification for 89 Vacancies. The J&K Services Selection Board invites online applications from eligible candidates for Junior Assistant & Junior Assistant cum Computer Operator posts. Candidates who satisfy the given eligibility criteria may apply online from 10/02/2022 to 10/03/2022. Candidates are advised to go through the below content for more details.
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
Post Date: 07/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 89
Place: Jammu and Kashmir
Important Dates for JKSSB Recruitment 2022: Junior Assistant Posts
The online application for Junior Assistant Post will commence from 10th February 2022. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date. The direct link to apply online is provided below.
|Start Date to Apply Online||10/02/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10/03/2022|
Vacancy details of JKSSB Recruitment 2022: Junior Assistant Posts
Candidates can check the Junior Assistant vacancy details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
No. of Vacancies
|2||Junior Assistant cum Computer Operator||55|
Salary will be given to the selected candidates. Pay Scale and Allowances will be applicable as per Government Rules. Check the given salary details.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Assistant||25500 – 81100|
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2022):
The age limit for candidates belonging to the various reserved categories is as follows. The minimum age limit of the candidates is 18 years (for all categories).
Maximum Age Limit
|9||Physically Challenged Person||42|
|11||Government Service/ Contractual Employment||40|
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree in any stream from a recognized University.
Selection will be based on
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
Candidates should deposit the application fee only through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Application Fee|
|1||For all Posts|
How to apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2022: Junior Assistant Posts
Candidates must apply online by visiting the JKSSB Official Website. Go through the simple steps given below and apply online.
- Go to www.jkssb.nic.in
- Click ->Candidates Registration link.
- Register using the active email id and mobile number.
- Once the registration is completed, log in using the registration number and password.
- Once successful Login, click “Latest Openings” -> Apply Now.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- A scanned copy of all the required documents should be uploaded.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Print the Application for future reference.