Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board has announced JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Junior Engineer, Assistants & Other Posts notification. Notification is out for 927 Vacancies. Candidates may apply online from 24/02/2021 to 24/03/2021. Candidates can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer, Assistants & Other
Post Date: 15/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 927
Place: Jammu and Kashmir
Important Dates for JKSSB Recruitment 2020: Junior Engineer, Assistant & Other Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||24/02/2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24/03/2021|
Vacancy details of JKSSB Recruitment 2020: Junior Engineer, Assistant & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Department||
No. of Vacancies
|3||Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs||41|
|4||Hospitality & Protocol Department||02|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Level-2||19900 – 63200|
|2||Level-SL2||15900 – 50400|
|3||Level-4||25500 – 81100|
|4||Level-5||29200 – 92300|
|5||Level-6||35400 – 112400|
|6||Level-6E||35900 – 113500|
|7||Level-6B||35600 – 112800|
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2021):
Maximum Age Limit
|9||Physically Challenged Person||42|
|11||Government Service/ Contractual Employment||40|
- Candidates should have completed Graduation / PostGraduation Degree / PhD Degree / Diploma / 10th / 12th / ITI / B.Sc. in their respective fields from a recognized university.
- Stenographer: Graduation from any recognized University having minimum speed of 65 and 35 words per minute in shorthand and type writing respectively.
- Junior Assistant / Cashier: knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute.
Selection will be based on
- Online Test
- Document Verification
|S. No||Name of the Post||Application Fee|
|1||For all Posts||
(Online Payment Only)
How to apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2020: Junior Engineer, Assistant & Other Posts
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website of JKSSB at www.jkssb.nic.in
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Once the registration is completed, candidates may log in and apply using their registration number and password.
- Once successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest Openings” -> Apply Now.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- A scanned copy of all the required documents should be uploaded.
- Print the Application for fuiture reference.
Important links for JKSSB Recruitment 2020: Junior Engineer, Assistant & Other Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 25/02/2021)|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website|