Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has announced JKPSC Recruitment 2022: Prosecuting Officer Posts notification on 04/10/2022. Notification is out for 120 Vacancies in J&K Home Department. Candidates should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir to be eligible for the post. Candidates may apply online from 06/10/2022 to 05/11/2022. Candidates can check the vacancy details, Instructions and other eligibility criteria before filling the online application. Also, refer to the given steps and start applying online.
Name of the Post: Prosecuting Officer
Post Date: 04/10/2022
No of Vacancies: 120
Place: Jammu & Kashmir
Important Dates for JKPSC Recruitment 2022: Prosecuting Officer Posts
The online applications for Prosecuting Officer Post are active from 06th October 2022. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date. Candidates can edit their submitted application from 06/11/2022 to 08/11/2022 up to 11:59 PM.
|Start Date to Apply Online||06/10/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05/11/2022|
Vacancy details of JKPSC Recruitment 2022: Prosecuting Officer Posts
Candidates will be recruited for the 120 Prosecuting Officer Posts. Candidates can check the vacancy details in the below table. The table contains post-wise vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Catgeory|
No. of Vacancies
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Pay Scale and Allowances will be applicable as per Government Rules. Check the given salary details.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Prosecuting Officer||47600 – 151100|
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2022):
The age limit for candidates belonging to the open merit category and various reserved categories is as follows.
Upper Age Limit
|2||In-Service candidate||40 years|
|3||SC / ST / RBA / OSC / ALC/IB / RBA / PSP / EWS||43 years|
- Candidates should have completed LLB (Bachelor’s Degree in Law).
Selection will be based on
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
Candidates should deposit the application fee only through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below.
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
How to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2022: Prosecuting Officer Posts
- Apply online by visiting the official website of JKPSC at www.jkpsc.nic.in
- On the home page click Recruitment ->Online application-> Direct Recruitment ->apply
- Register using an active email id and mobile number.
- Once the registration is completed, candidates may log in and apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned copies of all the required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Print the Application for future reference.